Strike the Spike: Managing post-meal glucose
These days, less emphasis is being placed on the average glucose and more on the stability of glucose levels – particularly the peaks and valleys that occur after meals. This course is for anyone who has difficulty keeping glucose levels from spiking after eating. Proven, practical strategies are provided to help “strike the spike” and produce more stable overall control.
Specific topics include:
- The immediate and long-term effects of post-meal spikes
- Specific goals for post-meal control
- Identifying your post-meal patterns
- 10 Self-Care strategies for reducing spikes
- 6 Medical approaches for reducing spikes