Getting the Most from Your Continuous Glucose Monitor
Years ago we only dreamed of having this kind of information about our glucose levels! But are you making the most of it? This course is intended for those who already have (or are considering) a continuous glucose monitor. It focuses on making better use of CGM on a day-to-day basis as well as interpreting the reports from downloaded CGM data. The material applies to users of any commercially-available personal-use (real-time) CGM system. Specific topics include:
• Minimizing “nuisance” issues
• Using alerts and trending information
• Adjusting your management program based on CGM patterns
• Interpretation of downloaded data
• Improving system performance
Do you have what it takes to “test out” of this class?
Think you know all there is to know about CGMs and how they can be utilized effectively? Take the test and find out!